Your privacy is important for us. This privacy statement explains what personal data we collect from our users and how we use it. We encourage you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal data on this website. Those over 14 years of age may register at masvinyoleshub.com as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians.
In the case of minors under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data.
In no case will data related to the professional, economic situation or the privacy of the other members of the family be collected from the minor, without their consent.
If you are under 14 years of age and have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you should not register as a user.
On this website, the personal data of users is respected and cared for. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
We have strived to create a safe and reliable space and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- We never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services you require.
- We never share personal information of our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case we have your express authorization.
Heretat Vinyoles has adapted this website to the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD), Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the treatment of your personal data
- Responsible identity: Heretat Vinyoles SL
- Tradename: More Vinyoles Hub
- NIF / CIF: B65530008
- Direction: C / Mas Vinyoles, s / n 08572 Sant Pere de Torelló, Barcelona
- Email: email@example.com
- Activity: Rural accommodation
For the treatment of data of our users, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Principles that we will apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: We will only request data that is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require it. The minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: The data will be kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to avoid unauthorized access or improper use of our users’ data by third parties.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data that we treat at Mas Vinyoles Hub come from:
- Contact Form
- Subscription form
- Service request form
- Affiliate registration form
- Sales form
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether Mas Vinyoles HUb is treating personal data that concerns me, or not.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data related to the interested party
- Request its rectification or deletion
- Request the limitation of your treatment
- Object to treatment
- Request data portability
Interested parties may to access to your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request your suppression when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case I will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may stand against to the processing of your data. It will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As an interested party, you have the right to receive the personal data that concerns you, that you have provided us and in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit them to another data controller when:
- The treatment is based on consent
- The data has been provided by the interested person.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to data portability, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from responsible to responsible when technically possible.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
In Mas Vinyoles Hub there are different systems for capturing personal information and I treat the information that interested persons provide us with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Contact Form: We request the following personal data: Name, Email, to respond to the requirements of the users of masvinyoles.com . For example, we may use this data to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that you may have regarding the information included on the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included in the web, as well as any other queries you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions. Content subscription form: In this case, we request the following personal information: Name, Email, to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, provided by the user when subscribing. Within the web there are several forms to activate the subscription. The electronic bulletins or newsletter are managed by Mas Vinyoles Hub.
- Service request form: We request the following personal information: Name, Email, Telephone, Address, to request any of the services that masvinyoles.com makes available to its users. The information collected will allow requesting the corresponding service for a possible processing of it offline. Requests will be answered by email. The website does not allow you to manage payments directly.
- Affiliate registration form: To sign up for our own Mas Vinyoles Hub affiliate program. To do this, the user is required to register through this form. In this case, we request the following personal information: Name, Email, Telephone, Address. The user has a registration form subject to the contracting conditions specified in our particular contracting conditions of the affiliate program. Where it will refer the products and / or services collected in it, requiring tax and contact information.
- Purchase form: The user has different purchase forms subject to the contracting conditions specified in our particular contracting conditions for each product or service where contact and payment information will be required. We request the following personal information: Name, Email, Telephone, Address, URL, IP.
There are other purposes for which we treat your personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. More Vinyoles Hub can have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of masvinyoles.com , will be governed by this section. As well as those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted. It will process your data with the purpose of correctly managing your presence on the social network, reporting activities, Mas Vinyoles Hub products or services. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case will we use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
Mas Vinyoles Hub does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations with other professionals may be carried out, in those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest safety standards.
The remarketing function allows us to reach people who have visited masvinyoles.com above and associate a specific audience with a specific message. Remarketing is a method of getting users who have visited our site to do so again.
The information we collect thanks to this function is collected by Facebook cookies. You can know the data that these cookies collect in the following privacy policies of each service:
This type of service allows you to interact with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of this website. The interactions and information obtained by this website will always be subject to the user’s privacy settings in each social network. In the event that a service is installed that allows interaction with social networks, it is possible that, even if users do not use the service, it may collect web traffic data relating to the pages on which they are installed.
In masvinyoles.com We use Facebook ads, Facebook’s advertising platform, which allows us to create campaigns and advertisements. When generating an ad, you can segment your audience by:
- Demographic data (age, gender, etc.)
- Interests (activities, hobbies, etc.)
- What they buy on the internet and through other channels
We may post customer reviews on our websites or Services, which may contain personally identifiable information, such as your name and / or the city, state, or country in which you live. By submitting your opinion you are giving us permission to post your opinion on our Sites or Services. If you post such content, it will be available to other users of the Sites or Services. Your posting may also be made public and we cannot prevent such information from being used in a way that may violate this Policy or the law. If you want us to remove your name or revision from our Sites or Services, you can contact masvinyoles.com in our contact form.
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditioning the execution of the subscription contract.
Also the contracting of products and services according to the terms and conditions that appear in the commercial policy.
The categories of data that are treated are identifying data.
Specially protected data categories are not treated.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept:
- As long as the commercial relationship is maintained.
- Until its deletion is requested by the interested party.
- Period from the last confirmation of interest: 1 years.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools that we use to manage your data are hired by third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, masvinyoles.com , share data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help masvinyoles.com to analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of masvinyoles.com (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
When browsing masvinyoles.com Non-identifiable data may be collected, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Non-identifying data also includes those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google analytics
- Facebook Pixel
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movements around the site, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Secret and data security
masvinyoles.com undertakes to use and process the personal data of users, respecting their confidentiality and to use them in accordance with the purpose thereof, as well as to comply with their obligation to keep them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss , treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and safe way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and a web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
masvinyoles.com cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
With regard to the confidentiality of the processing, it will ensure that any person who is authorized by Mas Vinyoles Hub to process the client’s data (including its personnel, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (either a contractual duty or legal).
When a security incident occurs, upon realizing Mas Vinyoles Hub must notify the Client without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when reasonably requested by the Client.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data that you send to masvinyoles.com
Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to Heretat Vinyoles SL (Mas Vinyoles Hub) in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation will in no case be retroactive.
Heretat Vinyoles SL reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In such cases, Heretat Vinyoles SL will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of their implementation.
According to the LSSICE, masvinyoles.com does not carry out SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the web, the user has the possibility of giving their express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information requested on time.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, masvinyoles.com undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.
This document was last updated on February 22, 2019.